The Plan and Zoning Commission shall chose annually at its first regular meeting one of its members to act as Chair and another as Vice Chair.
The Commission shall:
- each year make a report to the Mayor and Council of its proceedings
- adopt rules and regulations governing its organization and procedure as it may deem necessary
- have full power and authority to make or cause to be made such surveys, studies, maps, plans or charts of the City
- make a comprehensive plan for the physical development of the City; recommend the boundaries of the various zoning districts, and appropriate regulations and restrictions to be endorsed thereon
- review and comment on all plans, plats or re-plats of subdivisions or resubdivisions of land prior to Council approval
- review and comment of street and park improvements affecting the City Plan prior to Council approval.
Current members of the Plan and Zoning Commission are Matt Dose, Cory Brown, June Anthofer (Secretary), Renee Lehman and Sam Behrens.