To download minutes click here
Granger City Council Agenda
July 10, 2019 – 7 p.m.
City Hall, 1906 Main Street
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda—Approval of Agenda; Approve June 12, 2019, Meeting Minutes; Library Report; Treasurer Report; Clerk Report
- Public Forum
- Linda Wunsch, Executive Director of Dallas County Development Alliance – discussion on new programs that Granger may qualify to sign up for.
- Polk County Local Option Sales and Services Tax (LOSST) Discussion
- Action on Resolution 2019-16 – Requesting the Scheduling of an Election and Approving Ballot Language for a Public Measure Providing for a Local Option Sales and Services Tax in Granger, Iowa for the City Election on for November 5, 2019.
- Action on Resolution 2019-15 – Setting cell phone reimbursement standards effective July 1, 2019.
- 2015 Urban Water Quality Initiative & Oxley Creek Watershed—Discussion and possible action on proposed signage.
- 2017 and 2018 Sidewalk Status Update – City Engineer
- City Engineer – Reports on any other projects and matters
- Public Works Report
- Police Report
- Fire Department Report
- EMS Department Report
- Parks and Recreation Report
- Granger Days
- Action to approve contract with A King’s Throne for portable restrooms – $400.00
- Action to authorize Bud’s Pub to close street from State Street to edge of Bob Gross’ building on Main Street for Granger Days starting at Noon on Friday, August 23rd through Noon on Sunday, August 25th for band performances.
- Action to approve closing Rose Street from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Saturday, August 24th for and parade route for Granger Days.
- Action on Resolution 2019-17 – Authorizing a Fund Transfer from the Emergency Fund to the General Fund
- Report – Finance Committee –Schutt and Saak
- Approval of Bills for Payment
- Mayor’s Report
Kristy Trzeciak, City Clerk